White Balance Click tackles all 7 routes to brightening and provides an effective solution against all types of pigmentation: dark spots, age spots, freckles, blotchiness, sun damage, uneven skin tone and melasma. Applied regularly, this unique brightening serum visibly improves the overall skin tone. It works on localised pigmented areas and also helps to prevent the appearance of future dark spots. The skin will look visibly brighter and more radiant.
The Medik8 click packaging system allows White Balance Click to offer the most potent form of Kojic Acid. The Kojic Acid is stored in the top part of the lid and is released by the click mechanism, guaranteeing its highest activity over the recommended period of use.
- those looking for an effective depigmenting serum
- those who are concerned with any type of hyperpigmentation
- those looking for a more even skin tone
- Kojic Acid: skin brightening agent, it balances skin tone and fades dark spots and freckles caused by sun exposure and ageing
- Niacinamide: Vitamin B3 improves skin moisturisation, acts as an antioxidant, has anti-inflammatory action, skin lightening properties
- Sepiwhite: intensive lightening agent, effective on pigmented area but also on overall skin tone
- L-Lactic Acid: brightening agent that also boost the exfoliation process.
- Linoleic Acid: increases epidermal cell turnover, therefore improving melanin dispersion.
- L-Leucine: inhibits the transport of L-Tyrosine and L-phenylalanine into melanocytes therefore nurturing it with inhibitive precursor for melanin formation.
- N-Acetyl Glucosamine: skin brightening agent that works in synergy with Niacinamide.
- is a depigmenting serum
- is proven to have a significant whitening activity of 97.3%
- is effective on all types of pigmentation concerns: dark spots, age spots, melasma, freckles, and blotchiness
- improves the overall skin tone
- helps to prevent future appearance of pigmentation
- is a 7-in-1 formula (7 mechanisms of action targeted in 1 formulation)
- benefits from a clever packaging system (Click Mechanism): Kojic Acid is stored in the lid compartment and is released seconds before the first application